Thursday, September 24, 2009

:B

Hey!listen a story![ i dunno got wat story too] ==
when i was back home....i feel so lonely eh...
then still got a piggy is start open her train eh..BUu Buu~~
going dream le...hahaha...but when she b4 sleep then
she still ask me update my blog so i simply write o piggy...hee
Piggy din update ur blog oxo de wor then ask me update!
UNFAIR!
HAha now so hope ur msg come eh...e...but impossible ah...
you go open train le..just now i say i wan
you go sleep ho then actually me is jia jia de...hahaha so hope you pei me eh..e..and o tell you o Tat Ah yung just now say he
Playing Zombie vs plants!hahaha...quite childish...
cute ah him...piggy got play ma?i know u just play ZuMa..lol..
i not childish de o..i play Super MArio de...XD
Piggy Piggy i duno when you morning see this post i will still sleeping or
wat eh...cox i so late sleep just cox think wan update apa..haha..
so dun angry me o...hee~
and tml my cousin jiu back home le...piggy dun too miss THE COMP ah...hahaha..canot msn le...
e...my eye wan close oxo le e...piggy me now go open train with you together ba...MWARK! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment